I support organisations to develop their collections displays and exhibitions. I offer direction, oversight and act as a critical friend at all stages of a project. My work enables clients to develop a project with a clear, sustainable vision and strategy that will enable their exhibitions to convey ideas clearly. This can include:
- Project establishment, including vision development.
- Strategic and operational planning
- Content development and understanding audiences
- Procurement of and working with design services
- Project development oversight
- Relationship management and consensus building
- Building internal capacity
- Gatsby Charitable Foundation
- Francis Crick Institute, London
- Manchester Museum, Manchester
- Medical Museion, Copenhagen
- Arts Council England
- Botanic Gardens, University of Cambridge
- Royal Academy of Engineering, London
- Kings’ College London
- Land Design Studio, London
- MET Studio Design, London
Rachel supported Gatsby from the project inception right through to opening. Her invaluable expertise enabled us, as a funder, to understand the entire creation process and to engage effectively and constructively.
— Jenni French, Gatsby Charitable Foundation
You must be logged in to post a comment.